Wonder 2012: 3rd International Workshop on Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor Applications
Organised by CEA and NEA | 25-28 September 2012 | Aix-en-Provence, France
- Oral: The time for the oral presentations is 25 minutes followed by 5 minutes for questions and discussion. For the oral presentations, electronic PC base will be made available. Speakers are requested to bring their contribution in a common format (PowerPoint or PDF) on a common electronic medium (CD or USB key).
- Poster: The poster format is free. Posters will be fixed on several 2m (height) x 1.1m (width) metallic grid panels. Authors will be authorised to install their poster on the first day of the workshop.
- We plan to publish Proceedings of the Workshop in electronic form via open-access EPJ Web of Conferences (www.epj-conferences.org).
- The templates (word or LaTeX2e) and detailed instructions for the manuscripts are available here. Please, use the 170 x 250 mm paper size, one column format.
- The short title of the conference which must be inserted in the heading is: WONDER-2012.
- Each manuscript should not be longer than five pages.
- The document is required (in Word or LaTeX2e) for the date of the workshop.
Last update: 6 September 2012