The main objective of the workshop is to review the current modelling and evaluation methods of nuclear data at low energy (thermal, resolved and unresolved ranges)) and to discuss possible areas of improvements.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
It is planned to have sessions with presentations of about forty minutes (including ten minutes discussions),
and shorter talks of twenty-five minutes (including five minutes discussions), as well as space for posters during the workshop.
- Nuclear data measurements: new techniques and facilities to cover reactor nuclear data needs
- Theory, modeling and evaluation of nuclear data
- Evaluation in the resonance range, in particular the Unresolved Resonance Region format and formalism, in connection with the NEA/NSC/WPEC SG 32 'Unresolved resonance treatment for cross section and covariance representation'
- Uncertainties and covariance matrices
- Status and development of evaluation codes
- Gamma production data for reactor physics