7. UNUSUAL FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
(1) is broken into three major sections - input, general economic analysis, and output. The last two sections are able to perform an economic analysis of any type reactor system to any desired degree of precision. The input section converts data specific to a reactor type into a general form acceptable to the last two sections. The current input sections available handle BWR, PWR, and HTGR.
(2) uses continuous compounding.
(3) contains three distinct types of economic analysis - cash- flow, allocated cost, and yearly cashflow.
(4) calculates fuel cycle cost on a batch, year, case, cumulative batchwise, and cumulative yearwise basis.
(5) has separate escalation routines available for each type of cost component.
(6) accepts Pu and U recycle bids.