3. DESCRIPTION OF PROGRAM OR FUNCTION
HEPROW unfolds pulse height spectra for use in spectral neutron or photon fluence determination.
HEPROW consists of the following programs:
- UMSPHW transforms a file containing a measured pulse-height to a file in HEPRO format.
- RSPGW carries out GAUSSIAN broadening of a response matrix, and rebinning of a matrix.
- OPERAW combines HEPRO files and carries out multiplication/division addition/substraction by numbers.
- FALTW folds a fluence file with a response matrix and compares measured and calculated pulse-height spectra.
- GRAVELW is a modified SAND-II code (CCC-0112) for unfolding. (Logarithm of pulse-height spectrum is used).
- UNFANAW is a maximum entropy code for unfolding.
- MIEKEW is a maximum entropy code for unfolding in which uncertainty propagation is performed with a so-called ambiguity term.
- PLOFW plots data files or parts of the response function library on the screen. It may be used for a variety of data formats of the files, including the ENDF format.
- PLOTAW plots control data curves from a plot file created while one of the other codes is running.