docs\ two files glossary2d and glossary3d with code documentation
evtran\ mesh translators from plot3D to CFDLIB format
input-2D\ 2D example inputs and outputs
input-3D\ 3D example inputs and outputs
install\ makefiles, script files for running the parallel code, flag files
markers\ auxiliary programs to find markers used to describe objects
sources\ source files
uncol\ uncol library needed for the parallel codes
usrpacdir\ subdirectories with updates and specific examples
tecplot\ subdirectories with updates for writing the binary tecfl00.plt file
CAVEAT manual.pdf Manual for the parent code of CFDLIB
update99.2 source files and modules
- docs : two files glossary2d and glossary3d with code documentation.
- input-2D : 2D example inputs and outputs in the subdirectories flipice,
flipmac, ice, mac, and mhd.
- input-3D : 3D example inputs and outputs in the subdirectories flipice,
flipmac, ice, and mac.
- install : constains makefiles, script files for running the parallel code,
and flag files for different machines. The Readme file explains how to compile
and run the code.
- sources : *.F source files that are input for the C-pre-processor, in the
subdirectories communication, flipsrc, libsrc, main, and turbsrc. The
subdirectory include has the *.H files, input for the C-preprocessor that
generates the include files (*.h). The *.H files for flip reside in
- uncol : the uncol library needed for the parallel codes.
- user_packages : subdirectories with updates and examples specific for some
of our users.
- evtran : mesh translators from plot3D to CFDLIB format. The codes are in the
subdirectories 2dtran and 3dtran.
- flip-stuff : misc. items for initialization of problems with markers.
- HEburn : example problem for 3field HE burn.
- markers : auxiliary programs to find markers used to describe objects in the
subdirectories 2d and 3d.
- massflow : updates for changing inflow boundary conditions to use
- PeriodicBCs : updates to convert ibc=5 from communication of periodic.
- tecplot : subdirectories with updates for writing directly the binary
- test_scripts : c-shell scripts for testing the code.
- turb-stuff : input for 1dpipe problem with turbulence.