1. J. Hoover, G. K. Leaf, D. A. Meneley, and P. M. Walker, "The Fuel Cycle Analysis System, REBUS," Nucl. Sci. Eng. 45, p. 53, 1971.
2. A. P. Olson, J. P. Regis, D. A. Meneley, and L. J. Hoover, "A User's Manual for the Reactor Burnup System, REBUS," FRA-TM-41, Argonne National Laboratory, September 28, 1972.
3. A. P. Olson, "A User's Manual for the Reactor Burnup System, REBUS-2," FRA-TM-62, Argonne National Laboratory, March 1, 1974.
4. R. P. Hosteny, "The ARC System Fuel Cycle Analysis Capability, REBUS-2," ANL-7721 (October 1978) distributed in file
5. B. J. Toppel, "A User's Guide for the REBUS-3 Fuel Cycle Analysis Capability," ANL-83-2 (1983) distributed in file
6. K. L. Derstine, "DIF3D, A Code to Solve One-, Two-, and Three-Dimensional Finite-Difference Diffusion Theory Problems," ANL-82-64 (April 1984) distributed in directory rebus-pc/documents/rebus3_docs/D3D.
7. G. Palmiotti, E. E. Lewis, and C. B. Carrico, "VARIANT: VARIational Anistropic Nodal Transport for Multidimensional Cartesian and Hexagonal Geometry Calculation," ANL-95/40 (October 1995) distributed in file
8. J. F. Breismeister, ed., "MCNP - A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, Version 4B," LA-12625-M. Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1997.
9. N. A. Hanan, A. P. Olson, R. B. Pond, and J. E. Matos, "A Monte Carlo Burnup Code Linking MCNP and REBUS," presented at the 1998 International Meeting on Reduced Enrichment for Research and Test Reactors, October 18-23, Sao Paolo, Brazil.
10. R. D. O'Dell, "Standard Interface Files and Procedures for Reactor Physics Codes, Version IV," LA-6941-MS, UC-32, Los Alamos National Laboratory, September 1977.
11. R. D. Lawrence, "The DIF3D Nodal Neutronics Option for Two-and Three-Dimensional Diffusion Theory Calculations in Hexagonal Geometry,"ANL-83-1 (March 1983) distributed in directory rebus-pc/documents/rebus3_docs/D3DN. 12. C. H. Adams, et.al., "The Utility Subroutine Package Used by Applied Physics Division Export Codes," ANL-83-3 (May 1992) distributed in file
CCC-0708/01, included references:
- A. P. Olson:
A User's Guide for the REBUS-PC Code, Version 1.4,
Argonne National Laboratory, (December 21, 2001).