- R. Douglas O'Dell and Raymond E. Alcouffe: Transport Calculations for Nuclear Analyses: Theory and Guidelines for Effective Use of Transport Codes LA-10983-MS and UC-32 (September 1987).
- M.G. Nurdin: Ameliorations apportees a l'utilisation des codes de transport ANISN, DOT et MORSE, Note Technique No. 245 (EXPER), 40083/CAD/NUC5 (18 January 1990).
- F. Wasastjerna: Implementation of ANISN on the HP/UNIX System, VTT Technical Report RFD-19/92 (August 1992).
- D. Kent Parsons: "ANISN/PC MANUAL," EGG-2500 (December 1988). This is the manual for CCC-0514/ANISN-PC and is available upon request. Even though there are some differences for input specifications, the ANISN/PC manual can be helpful. The primary difference between the two codes is that ANISN/PC reads cross sections in CCCC ISOTXS format with a limit of 25 energy groups but cannot read an ANISN library in binary format.
CCC-0254/12, included references:
- W. W. Engle Jr., and F. R. Mynatt:
"A Comparison at Two Methods of Inner Iteration Conver-gence Acceleration in
Discrete Ordinates Codes," Transactions of ANS, Volume II, No. 1 (June 1968).
- ANISN Updates and Additional Information (1971-1977).
- L. M. Petrie:
"Informal Notes on Use of ITIME Assembler Routine in IBM Version," ORNL (May
- "Modifications Included in the July 1988 ANISN Updates," ORNL Informal Notes
- "README.1ST," IBM RISC Implementation Notes (4/94).
- W. W. Engle, Jr.:
"ANISN, A One-Dimension-al Discrete Ordinates Transport Code with Anisotropic
Scattering," K-1693 (March 1967).
- R. W. Roussin:
"Using ANISN to Reduce the DLC-2/100-Group Cross-Section Data to a Smaller
Number of Groups," ORNL-TM-3049 (May 1969).
- W. W. Engle, M. A. Boling, and B. W. Colston, "DTF-II, A One-Dimensional,
Multigroup Neutron Transport Program," NAA-SR-10951 (March 1966).