- MINTEQ, NESC No. 1101, MINTEQ Tape Description and Implementation
National Energy Software Center Note 88-74, June 3, 1988.
- S.R. Peterson, B.E. Opitz, M.J. Graham and L.E. Eary
An Overview of the Geochemical Code MINTEQ: Applications to
Performance Assessment for Low-Level Wastes,
PNL-6112, March 1987.
- A.R. Felmy, S.M. Brown, Y. Onishi, S.B. Yabusaki and R.S. Argo
MEXAMS - The Metal Exposure Analysis Modeling System,
- J.W. Ball, D.K. Nordstrom and E.A. Jenne
Additional and Revised Thermochemical Data and Computer Code for
WATEQ2-A Computerized Chemical Model for Trace and Major Element
Speciation and Mineral Equilibria of Natural Waters,
U.S. Geological Survey, Water Resources Investigations WRI-78-116, 1980.
NESC1101/01, included references:
- S.R. Peterson, C.J. Hostetler, W.J. Deutsch, and C.E. Cowan:
MINTEQ User's Manual
NUREG/CR-4808 (PNL-6106) (February 1987).
- A.R. Felmy, D.C. Girvin and E.A. Jenne:
MINTEQ - A Computer Program for Calculating Aqueous Geochemical
EPA-600/3-84-032 (February 1984).