- N.M. Greene, J.L. Lucius, J.E. White, R.Q. Wright, C.W. Craven, Jr., and M.L. Tobias:
XLACS, A Program to Produce Fine Group Averaged Neutron Cross Sections from ENDF/B.
ORNL-TM-3646, April 3, 1972
- M.K. Drake:
Editor, Data Formats and Procedures for The ENDF Neutron Cross Section Library.
BNL-50279, October 1970
- N.M. Greene and C.W. Craven, Jr.:
XSDRN, A Discrete Ordinates Spectral Averaging Code.
ORNL-TM-2500, July 1969
- L.W. Nordheim:
The Theory of Resonance Absorption.
Symposium on Applied Mathematics, Vol. 11, 1961
- D.M. O'Shea, B.J. Toppel, and A.L. Rago:
MC**2 - A Code to Calculate Multigroup Cross Sections.
ANL-7318, June 1967
- H.C. Honeck and D.R. Finch:
FLANGE-II, A Code to Process Thermal Neutron Data from an ENDF/B Tape
DP-1278, October 1971
NESC0572/02, included references:
- N. M. Greene, J. L. Lucius, J. E. White, Q. R. Wright,
C. W. Craven, and M. L. Tobias;
XLACS: A Program to Produce Weightend Multigroup Neutron Cross
Sections from ENDF/B. ONRL-TM-3646 (AMPX-2) (April 3, 1972).