3. DESCRIPTION OF PROGRAM OR FUNCTION
High Temperature Reactor Studies, including experiments in critical facilities or in prototypes have been carried out in the past.
Information gathered, experience gained and experimental data produced are of value for the development of future advanced HTRs.
For the purpose of knowledge, competence, information preservation and management, computer readable archives have been established.
The present archive includes several relevant documents relative to the following:
- Graphite Moderated Critical Facility , CESAR at Cadarache. Dragon Countries Physics Meetings (DCPM)
- OTTO Pebble Bed Reactors
- Gulf - HTGR Experiments
- Zero Power MARIUS Reactor
- Pebble-bed KAHTER Critical Facility
- Helium Cooled Fast Reactor Assessment Studies
- Gas Cooled Reactor Technology Safety and Siting
- Initial Evaluation of the Gas-Turbine Modules HTGCR
- A report on Nuclear Graphite
- AVR Reactor Juelich
- HTR IAEA proceedings
- Studies at IRI Delft
- Studies & experiments at PSI Villigen
- set of DPCM and other reports from the OECD-DRAGON project (added in 2009)