4. METHOD OF SOLUTION
- Application of the subchannel concept with (flow-dependent) inter- subchannel mixing.
- Application of the "hybrid" method for transient conduction in fuel rods and channel (wrapper) wall segments.
- Lagrangian treatment for solving subchannel coolent energy equations.
- Combined analytical time-dependent temperature solutions for sold and coolant regions.
- Computation of upstream void propagation for imposed inlet flow decay neglecting liqhid-coolant flow restribution effects.