|Program name||Package id||Status||Status date|
|Package ID||Orig. computer||Test computer|
Every four years, the ICNC is a major rendez-vous for researchers, engineers, plant operators, regulators and students with activities related to Nuclear Criticality Safety.
The 7th International Conference on Nuclear Criticality Safety (ICNC2003), organised by Japan Atomic Energy Agency under the auspices of the Nuclear Energy Agency of OECD, was held on October 20-24, 2003 in Tokai-mura, Japan.
The theme of this conference was “Challenges in the Pursuit of Global Nuclear Criticality Safety”.
These proceedings contain 162 papers (technical, oral and poster papers) presented during ICNC2003 and represent the
current status of nuclear criticality safety research throughout the world.
The 10 sessions covered the following Topics:
1. Standards and Methodology for Criticality Safety (12 oral presentations and 7 posters)
2. Criticality and Subcriticality Experiments (16 oral presentations and 9 posters)
3. Criticality and Subcriticality Benchmark Evaluation (7 oral presentations and 9 posters)
4. Practice of Criticality Safety Design and Control (8 oral presentations and 7 posters)
5. Development of Computer Codes (12 oral presentations and 15 posters)
6. Evaluation of Nuclear Data (4 oral presentations and 1 poster)
7. Burnup Credit (12 oral presentations and 6 posters)
8. Assessment of Criticality Accident (8 oral presentations and 8 posters)
9. Emergency Response and Training (4 oral presentations and 6 posters)
10. Special Topic: Post Irradiation Examination (5 oral presentations)
ICNC2003 provided a good opportunity for the communication among researchers, engineers, plant operators, and regulators. The Conference consisted of invited talks, contributed talks, and poster sessions.
If you would like to refer the papers from the proceedings, please cite the proceedings as follows:
Proceedings of the seventh international conference on Nuclear Criticality Safety (ICNC2003), October 20-24, Tokai-mura, Ibaraki, Japan, JAERI-Conf 2003-019, Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute (2003).
|Package ID||Status date||Status|
Keywords: legacy, nuclear criticality-safety.