Information on this web page is for exclusive use by participants in the subgroup activities. The data from this web page should not be quoted or used without the explicit consent of the contributing author.
HCLWR-PROTEUS (access to this file is restricted to SG39 members)STEK and SEG
- K. Dietze et al., Integral Test of Neutron Data and Comparison of Codes by Re-analysis of the SEG and STEK Experiments, JEF/DOC-861, May 2001.
- K. Dietze et al., Integral test of JENDL-3.2 data by re-analysis of sample reactivity measurements at fast critical facilities, JNC Report TN9400 2001-043, February 2001.
- K. Dietze et al., Analysis of the Rossendorf SEF experiments using the JNC route for reactor calculation, JNC Report TN9400 99-089, November 1999.
- NEA-1714 - Collection of STEK reports from CPS
- NEA-1713 - Collection of SEG reports from CPS
- S.P. Simakov et al., Benchmarking of Uranium-238 Evaluations against Spherical Transmission and (n,xn)-Reaction Experimental Data, International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, Santa Fe, NM, USA, 2004, pp.67-70, CPD769 American Institute of Physics (2005).
Co-ordinators: G. Palmiotti, M. Salvatores
NEA contact: ( )
Last update: 17 December 2015