Information on this web page is for exclusive use by participants in the subgroup activities. The data from this web page should not be quoted or used without the explicit consent of the contributing author.
This WPEC subgroup was established to study methods and issues of the combined use of integral experiments and covariance data, with the objective of recommending a set of best and consistent practices in order to improve evaluated nuclear data files. Indication should be provided on how to best exploit existing integral experiments, define new ones if needed, provide trends and feedback to nuclear data evaluators and measurers.
SpecificationsDetermination of covariance data for integral parameters, M. Ishikawa
Calculation of isotope/reaction contributions to integral data uncertaintyBenchmark experiments
- Clarifications about corrective factors
- Procedure to generate the 33 group cross sections for corrective factor evaluation
- Jezebel (239Pu configuration) simplified model and corrective factors (INL)
- Jezebel (240Pu configuration) simplified model and corrective factors (INL)
- Flattop (239Pu configuration) simplified model and corrective factors (INL)
- ZPR6-7 (standard configuration) simplified model and corrective factors (INL)
- ZPR6-7 (High 240Pu content) simplified model and corrective factors (INL)
- ZPPR9 simplified model and JENDL-based corrective factors plus βeff data (JAEA)
see also ENDF/B-based corrective factors for ZPPR9 (ANL-INL)
- Joyo simplified model and JENDL-based corrective factors (JAEA)
see also ENDF/B-based corrective factors for Joyo (INL)Target systemsAdditional benchmark experiments for "stress" tests [with ICSBEP Handbook reference]
- ZPR-9/34 - U/Fe assembly with SS reflector [HEU-MET-INTER-001]
- ZPR-3/53 - Pu/C/SS assembly with U blanket [MIX-MET-INTER-004]
- ZPR-3/54 - Pu/C/SS assembly with Fe reflector [MIX-MET-INTER-003]
- ZPR-6/10 - Pu/C/SS assembly with SS/Fe reflectors [PU-MET-INTER-002]
ND2013 contribution (Draft - August 8, 2013)
Final report of SG33
- Methods and Issues for the Combined Use of Integral Experiments and Covariance Data: Results of a NEA International Collaborative Study - PDF file - Latex archive.
- Intermediate report on the Assessment of Existing Nuclear Data Adjustment Methodologies
For information about other NEA meetings and conferences, consult the meetings and conferences web page.
Co-ordinators: G. Palmiotti, M. Salvatores
NEA contact: Emmeric Dupont ( )
Last update: 18 December 2013