If you are a nominated delegate by the competent ministries or governmental organisations, to one of the NEA standing technical committees (STCs), the MBDAV and their subsidiary bodies, you will be given a user name and password by return e-mail to access the material below. Otherwise, approval by your national representative to the relevant NEA body will be necessary (through the Permanent Delegations to the OECD). If you have misplaced this information an automatic reminder service is available.
Official documents of the NEA STCs, the MBDAV and their subsidiary bodies are grouped below by committee (SEN documents are under the respective issuing committee):
- Steering Committee (NE, NEA/A, SUM, SUM/DEC) See also the Steering Committee MyNEA workspace, and the legacy meetings page for all documents and presentations.
- Committee on the Safety of Nuclear Installations (CSNI, SIN)
- Committee on Nuclear Regulatory Activities (CNRA)
- Radioactive Waste Management Committee (RWMC, IGSC, FSC)
- Committee on Decommissioning of Nuclear Installations and Legacy Management (CDLM)
- Committee on Radiological Protection and Public Health (CRPPH, ISOE, INEX)
- Nuclear Law Committee (LEG)
- Nuclear Development Committee (NDC)
- Nuclear Science Committee (NSC)
- Data Bank: Management Board for the Development, Application and Validation of Nuclear Data and Codes (MBDAV)
Delegates of NEA committees also have access to the following services:
- Mandates and structures
- Official meeting schedules
- List of committee members
- Committee contact information
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the OECD/NEA implemented precautionary measures as a means of protecting the health and safety of everyone visiting NEA offices for meetings.
Conference facilities are now open for meetings and visitors in line with the improvement of the health situation.
- Visitors are generally allowed to access OECD and NEA premises subject to invitation only.
- Wearing a mask is highly recommended in the Conference Centre and during meetings.
- Barrier gestures are still recommended at all times on the premises: staff and visitors are required to wash their hands frequently and keep a safe distance from other people.
The NEA expresses its solidarity with all those affected by the sanitary crisis, and we thank the NEA community for its co-operation and understanding.
More information about the collective OECD response to the crisis is available at www.oecd.org/coronavirus/.