- M.J. Bell,
ORIGEN: The ORNL Isotope Generation and Depletion Code,
ORNL-4628, May 1973.
- D.A. Baker, G.R. Hoenes, and J.K. Soldat,
FOOD: An Interactive Code to Calculate Internal Radiation Doses
from Contaminated Food Products,
- Harry C. Burkholder and Michael O. Cloninger,
"The Reconcentration Phenomenon of Radionuclide Chain Migration",
Absorption and Ion Exchange Separations, American Institute of
Chemical Engineers Symposium Series 179 Vol. 74, pp. 83-90, 1978,
also published as BNWL-SA-5786, 1976.
- D.H. Denham, D.A. Baker, J.K. Soldat, and J.P. Corley,
Radiological Evaluations for Advanced Waste Management Studies,
BNWL-1764, September 1973.
- H.C. Burkholder, M.O. Cloninger, D.A. Baker, and G. Jansen,
Incentives for Partitioning High-Level Waste, Nuclear Technology,
Vol.31, pp. 202-217, November 1976, also published as
BNWL-1927, November 1975.
- D.H. Lester, george Jansen, and H.C. Burkholder,
"Migration of Radionuclide Chains Through an Absorbing Medium",
Absorption and Ion Exchange, American Institute of Chemical En-
gineers Symposium Series 152, Vol. 71, pp. 202-213, 1975.
NESC0887/02, included references:
- W. V. DeMier et al.:
GETOUT - A Computer Program for Predicting Radionuclide Decay
Chain Transport Through Geologic Media.
PNL-2970 UC-70 (August 1979).
- NESC Note 81-23 (April 14, 1981).
- GETOUT: A Computer Code for One-Dimensional Analytical
Solution for Radionuclide Transport (Technical Report)
ONWI-433 Distribution Category UC-70 (April 1973)