8. RELATED AND AUXILIARY PROGRAMS
RELAP3B/MOD110 is a modification of the RELAP3/MOD62 code developed by the Aerojet Nuclear Company for use on an IBM360. The additions to and/or modifications of RELAP3/MOD62 include:
(1) Doppler feedback dependence on moderator density;
(2) extended restart capability;
(3) capability to trip individual pumps on independent signals;
(4) automatic time-step selection;
(5) improved definition of the average fuel temperature; (6) option to allow the fuel-rod gap size to vary during a transient; (7) capability to modify the steam table mesh; (8) inclusion of realistic steam generator models; (9) calculation of reactivity weight factors; (10) option to specify new fill curves at restart; and (11) option to specify new feedback coefficients at restart.