- D. Basinger and J. Gvildys, Three-dimensional Graphical Representation of Surfaces by Computer (Fast Reactor Containment Program), ANL-7633, November 1971.
- R. Bruce Canwright, Jr. and Paul Swigert, PLOT 3-D - A Package of FORTRAN Subprograms to Draw Three-dimensional Surfaces, NASA TM-X-1598, June 1968.
- Ruth A. Neiss, BE VISION, A Package of IBM 7090 FORTRAN Programs to Draw Orthographic Views of Combinations of Plane and Quatric Surfaces, Journal of the Association of Computer Machinery, pp. 194-204, April 1966.
- Henry Margenau and George M. Murphy, The Mathematics of Physics and Chemistry, Second Edition, D. Van Nostrand Co., Inc., pp. 565-570, 1956.
- D. Carson, A Film-plotting Subroutine Package (FSP) for the IBM 2280 Film Recorder, ANL-AMD Technical Memorandum No. 167, June 17, 1968.
- Ronald F. Krupp, S/360 Programming Techniques for the CalComp 780, ANL-AMD Technical Memorandum No. 130, Revised June 13, 1972.