- W.W. Little, Jr. and R.W. Hardie,
2DB, A Two-dimensional Diffusion-Burnup Code for Fast Reactor
BNWL-640, January 1968, Addendum and Errata, April 12, 1968.
- T.J. Hirons and R.D. O'Dell,
CDC-6600 Version of 2DB, A Two-dimensional Diffusion-burnup Code
for Fast Reactor Analyses,
LASL Note K-1-l-776, February 5, 1969.
- K.D. Lathrop,
DTF-IV, A FORTRAN-IV Program for Solving the Multigroup Transport
Equation with Anisotropic Scattering,
LA-3373, July 15, 1965.
- 2DF, A Two-dimensional Transport Code from the Los Alamos
Scientific Laboratory (unpublished).
- R.W. Hardie and W.W. Little, Jr.,
PERT-IV, A Two-dimensional Perturbation Code in FORTRAN-IV,
BNWL-409, April 1967.
NESC0325/02, included references:
- W.W. Little, Jr. and R.W. Hardie:
2DB Users Manual, Revision 1
BNWL-831, Rev. 1, (February 1969).