8. RELATED OR AUXILIARY PROGRAMS
The MCB systems is build on MCNP4C foundation and requires the following executable files from MCNP processing systems:
- PRPR: Pre-processor for Extracting the Various Hardware Versions of MCNP and other codes.
- MAKXSF: Preparer of MCNP Cross-Section Libraries.
- FSPLIT: Splits the fortran source into subroutines
- mcnp4c.id: the main MCNP4C codef file (not patched by patchf files)
- mcnpc.id: the c subroutines for MCNP4C codef file
These files are not included in this distribution and are provided with the MCNP-4C package (should be requested separately).
RELATED DATA LIBRARY
The MCB system consists of following libraries, which are distributed with the code package for the convenience of users:
- The burnup library - BPLIB (included in NEA-1643/01 package)
- ENDFB6.8 cross section library (NEA-1669/01 and NEA-1669/02 packages)
- JEF2.2 cross section library (NEA-1667/01 package)
- JENDL3.2 cross section library (NEA-1670/01, NEA-1670/02 and NEA-1670/03 packages)
- Transport libraries DLC200 (DLC-200/04 package)
- Dosimetry cross sections library EAF99 (NEA-1668/01 package)
Hard disk space of 15 GB temporarily available during installation of all cross section libraries makes the installation smooth and easy. Decompressed ASCII files of cross section libraries occupy most of the HD space. The binary libraries after installations take HD space as follows: ENDFB6.8 - 905 MB, JEF2.2 - 547 MB, JENDL3.2 - 1.3 GB, DLC200 - 173 MB, EAF99 - 222 MB, and all together about 3.2 GB. For most of the applications the installation of one transport cross section library will be sufficient, but for particular needs the user can install even all of them.