3. DESCRIPTION OF PROGRAM OR FUNCTION
Purpose of program:
Analytic treatment of two-stage Poisson problem in Probabilistic Risk Assement.
Input: estimated a-priori mean failure rate and error factor of system considered (for calculation of stage-1 prior), number of failures and operating times for similar systems (for calculation of stage-2 prior).
Output: a-posteriori probability distributions on linear and logarithmic time scale (on specified time grid) and expectation values of failure rate and error factors are calculated for:
- stage-1 a-priori distribution,
- stage-1 a-posteriori distribution,
- stage-2 a-priori distribution,
- stage-2 a-posteriori distribution.