3. DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM OR FUNCTION
Two-dimensional program for time-dependent calculation of plane and axisymmetric composite con- crete structures. Assumed material behaviour:
- linear viscoelasticity (creep) for the concrete
- Hooke's Law for liner and reinforcement
The given structure may be represented by:
- triangular constant strain concrete elements, plane or axisym- metric
- plane or axisymmetric membrane steel elements (liner)
- one-dimensional steel elements, in plane or axisymmetric geometry (prestress cables).
Transient pressure loads and temperature distributions may be taken into account. Options for mesh generation, calculation of tempera- ture distributions, restart and the representation of results are included.