The package contains the following 28 nuclear data libraries:
ENDF60 RMCCS RMCCSA ENDF5U ENDF5P
NEWXS ENDF5MT MISC5XS ENDL85 KIDMAN
100XS URES ENDF62MT ENDF6DN ENDL92
NEWXSD DRMCCS DRE5
531DOS 532DOS LLLDOS
the photon libraries: MCPLIB1 MCPLIB02
and the electron libraries: EL1 EL03
FORMAT: Continuous energy libraries are in ACE Format
The ENDF60 library was processed from ENDF/B-VI.0,.1,.2 and some special LANL evaluations with NJOY at room temperature (300 K), using flat weighting and contains data for the following nuclides:
H-1, H-2, H-33, He-3, He-4, Li-6, Li-7, Be-9, B-10, B-11, C-nat, N-14, N-15, O-16, O-17, F-19, Na-23, Mg-nat, Al-27, Si-nat, P-31, S-nat, S-32, Cl-nat, K-nat, Ca-nat, Sc-45, Ti-nat, V-nat, Cr-50, Cr-52, Cr-53, Cr-54, Mn-55, Fe-54, Fe-56, Fe-57, Fe-58, Co-59, Ni-58, Ni-60, Ni-61, Ni-62, Ni-64, Cu-63, Cu-65, Ga-nat, Y-89, Zr-nat, Nb-93, Mo-nat, Tc-99, Ag-107, Ag-109, In-nat, I-127, I-129, Cs-133, Cs-134, Cs-135, Cs-136, Cs-137, Ba-138, Eu-151, Eu-153, Gd-152, Gd-154, Gd-155, Gd-156, Gd-157, Gd-158, Gd-160, Ho-165, Hf-nat, Ta-181, Ta-182, W-182, W-183, W-184, W-186, Re-185, Re-187, Au-197, Pb-206, Pb-207, Pb-208, Bi-209, Th-230, Th-232, Pa-231, U-232, U-233, U-234, U-235, U-236, U-238, Np-237, Np-239, Pu-236, Pu-237, Pu-238, Pu-239, Pu-240, Pu-241, Pu-242, Pu-243, Pu-244, Am-241, Am-243, Cm-241, Cm-242, Cm-243, Cm-244, Cm-245, Cm-246, Cm-247, Cm-248, Bk-249, Cf-249, Cf-250, Cf-251, Cf-252, Es-251
The upper energy limit for the data files of the ENDF60 library are 20 MeV.
The LA150 MeV neutron, proton and photonuclear libraries available contain data for the following nuclides:
- For neutrons: H-1, H-2, Be-9, C, N-14, O-16, Al-27, Si-28, Si-29, Si-30, P-31, Ca, Cr-50, Cr-52, Cr-53, Cr-54, Fe-54, Fe-56, Fe-57, Ni-58, Ni-60, Ni-61, Ni-62, Ni-64, Cu-63, Cu-65, Ni-93, W-182, W-183, W-184, W-186, Hg-196, Hg-198, Hg-199, Hg-200, Hg-201, Hg-202, Hg-204, Pb-206, Pb-207, Pb-208, Bi-209
Neutrons from 1.0 MeV in physics model regime.
- For protons from 1.0 to 150.0 MeV in tabular range for 41 isotopes.(same as for neutrons except Be-9)
- Protons from 1.0 MeV in physics model regime.
- The neutron and all proton evaluations for energies higher than 20 MeV include:
-- production cross sections for light particles
-- production cross sections for gammas
-- production cross sections for heavy recoil particles
-- energy-angle correlated spectra for secondary light particles
-- energy spectra for gammas and heavy recoil nuclei
- The lower energy neutron libraries do not always contain complete secondary charged particle emission data since they are based on earlier evaluations.
Pions, muons, and kaons are treated only by physics models.
- Photons from 1 keV - 100 GeV.
- Electrons from 1 keV - 1 GeV.
- Neutrons do not create delayed photons.
- Photonuclear interactions from 1.0 to 150.0 MeV in tabular range for 12 isotopes: C-12, O-16, Al-27, Si-28, Ca-40, Fe-56, Cu-63, Ta-181, W-184, Pb-206, Pb-207, Pb-208.
- No physics models outside the tabular range are available in MCNPX 2.4.0.
- Also Higher Energy Tables, Atomic Mass Tables, Nuclear Structure Data Libraries are included
- for Photoelectric Interactions data for Photon Interactions and Electron Interactions are included.