Working Group on Risk Assessment (WGRISK)
Programme of work
Current main tasks
- Author a technical note on the use of risk information in member country regulatory processes;
- Outline a framework for human reliability analysis (HRA) information exchange;
- Write a summary report on the use and development of probabilistic assessment (PSA) in member and non-member countries. The aim of this activity is to update the July 2002 report NEA/CSNI/R(2002)18 on this subject.
- Organise the Specialists’ Meeting on the Seismic Probabilistic Safety Assessment of Nuclear Facilities,
6-8 November 2006, Jeju Island, Korea.
- Assess the currently employed methods and applications of seismic PSA, identify issues and follow up.
- Review methods for event identifying and analysing the results and insights from the PSA of other off-site external events other than earthquakes
- Review the rationales for existing industry and regulatory probabilistic risk criteria, experience in their application and emerging issues and trends in this field.
- Assess the safety of programmable systems;
- Investigate low power shutdown PSA.
WGRISK recent reports
E-mail contact: Abdallah Amri (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last undated: 29 November 2007