List of JEF(F) Reports
- Index to the JEF-1 Nuclear Data Library, Volume I, General Purpose File (July 1985).
- Index to the JEF-1 Nuclear Data Library, Volume II, Special Purpose Files (September 1985).
- JEF-1 Scattering Law Data; J.Keinert, M. Mattes (IKE 6 147), (September 1984).
- Table of Simple Integral Neutron Cross-Section Data from JEF-1, ENDF/B-V, ENDL-82, JENDL-2, KEDAK-4 and RCN-3; NEA Data Bank (July 1985).
- Fast Reactor Benchmark Tests on the JEF-1 Evaluated Nuclear Data File; H. Takano and E. Sartori, NEA Data Bank, (October 1985).
- Integral Data Test of JEF-1. Fission Product Cross Sections; A.J. Janssen, H. Gruppelaar, R.J. Heijboer, N. Karouby-Cohen, L. Martin-Deidier, G. Rimpault and M. Salvatores. (ECN-176), (November 1985).
- Benchmark test of JEF-1 evaluation by calculating fast criticals; S. Pelloni (EIR-Report Nr. 584), (June 1986).
- Analysis of selected thermal reactor benchmark experiments based on the JEF-1 Evaluated Nuclear Data File; M. Mattes. (May 1986).
- Graphical comparison of JEF-1 with EXFOR cross section data; Y. Nakajima. (November 1986).
- Table of the main radioactive decay data parameters from JEF-1, ENDF/B-V, ENSDF, French, Japanese and UK Libraries; NEA Data Bank (June 1987).
- JEF/EFF Based Nuclear Data Libraries; P.Vontobel, S. Pelloni (December 1987).
- Validation of LWR Calculation Methods and JEF-1 Based Data Libraries by TRX and BAPL Critcal Experiments; S. Pelloni, P. Grimm, D. Mathews, J.M. Paratte (June 1989).
- Comparison Calculation of a Large Sodium-Cooled Fast Breeder Reactor Using the Cell Code MICROX-2 in Connection with ENDF/B-VI and JEF-1 .I Neutron Data, S. Pelloni (February 1992).
- JEF-2.2 Radioactive Decay Data; NEA Data Bank (August 1994).
- Table of Simple Integral Neutron Cross Section Data from JEF-2.2, ENDF/B-VI, JENDL-3.2, BROND-2 and CENDL-2; NEA Data Bank (1994)
- Light Water Reactor (LWR) Pin Cell Benchmark Intercomparisons; NEA Data Bank (September 1999).
- Intercomparisons of Calculations Made for GODIVA and JEZEBEL; NEA Data Bank(December 1999).
- The JEF-2.2 Nuclear Data Library; NEA Data Bank (April 2000).
This publication exists also as book and CD-ROM, all of them could be obtained free of charge by simple order ( email@example.com ). The web and CD-ROM versions contain active links to JEF/DOCs quoted in the report. However, the CD-ROM version is the most extended one and contains additional search facilities.
- Evaluation and Analysis of Nuclear Resonance Data, F. Frohner, (2000).
- Evaluation et Analyse des données relatives aux Résonances Nucléaires, F. Frohner, (2000).
Last Updated on 16 August 2001